Manage Your Money!

Hi u all.

I just came back from a trip last couple of days and so yesterday is my 'Monday blues', I did blog walking to my fellow blogger friend IRL, mysimplicatedlife.com.

After reading her Feb 2019 expenses breakdown, it simply hit me (hard) on my expenses lately. I'd splurged on things that I want instead of what I need, spent hours on window shopping (online) and of course I shopped, overspent on my groceries because I really can't stand the temptation of food. And yeah, I'm guilty as charged (cry).

From blog walking, I did IG walking to her personal finance IG (@makeover.life.debt) and all of sudden I'm totally inspired ☺️ I downloaded money manager apps and try to keep record of my daily expenses. Currently at Day 2 hahahah (I hope I'll be consistent).

Other than that, I also wanna be free from debts! I have mortgage loan, car loan, motorcycle loan and 1 credit card. Credit card is one of the bad debt and by end of this year, I target to eliminate it. Also if not mistaken, 2019 is my last year for car loan repayment. Well, need to check on that.

Keep track, eliminate a debt.

Not bad for a starting right? Hihih pray for me peeps!

Image source: Google

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello 2019

To change team or to change work?